Monday, January 31, 2011

Never Lose The Faith Because Of What You Don't Know

This week I got the package that you sent me for Christmas. Finally!! The pens came just in time as I ran out of ink in my last pen. The candy was great and the little toys and stuff too. Thank you so much for all of the Love and support that you have given me in these past months. Getting packages and letters really helps lift my, already lifted, spirit :) I love you all so much! I also got the package from Chloe too. Thank you all.

Thank you for sending out my birthday package too. I'll start praying for it now :) I'll be waiting for it. Thank you Chloe for sending the jump rope. Thank you for supporting her in the gospel. I know that the relationship that you have with her now will really help because these were my rough years and I imagine that they are rough for all. Keep inviting her over to spend time and support her please. I got another letter from Kort this week. Thank you Kort. I wrote back and will probably get to sending it tomorrow so keep your eye out these next two weeks for a little package.

KORT and ZACK: THIS IS IT!!! THESE LAST TWO WEEKS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE GIVEN TO YOU AGAIN!! DON'T LET YOURSELF DOWN BY NOT GIVING IT YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST.

This week was great with the two baptisms we had. The two boys that were baptized were happy kids, but after they received the Holy Ghost on Sunday, I could tell an even greater happiness was in them. I know that the baptism must be done by the proper authority or it is not valid. I know that in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints exists this authority, restored by John the Baptist. What a blessing it is to know that the Lord loves us so much to restore His power and authority, the Priesthood, to the earth so that we can minister the ordinances of salvation. I know that Joseph Smith was the prophet of the restoration and that this church is Christ's church and that He guides it today. Never lose the faith because of what you don't know. Keep the faith because you trust in God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

¡Segid adelante con firmeza en Cristo! [Press forward with steadfastness in Christ!]

I love you all,

Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment