Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From Monday December 20, 2010




Its great to hear that all is going well with the family and that everyone is enjoying the break. I love you all and pray for you every day. I know that the Lord is with you and that He will always sustain you if you put your trust in Him and do what He asks.

Its great to hear that the boys did well in their match and the tourny. 5-2 is not bad at all and hopefully they will start seeing more success the harder they work and the more they put their trust in Heavenly Father to strengthen them. I am jealous that they are having so much fun wrestling :) I miss it, but nothing compares to the work of the Lord. Wrestling truely helped prepare me for the mission and i'm grateful that i wrestled all thru high school.

That's great to hear that the ward is having a good time this Christmas season and that you were able to invite people to the activity, mom :) It makes me so happy to hear that you are putting your efforts into the work of the Lord and inviting others to come unto Christ. The vision that one day they will be members is great, mother :) We should all have the desire to share the blessings of the gospel with others. I miss the Christmas songs in english but they are good in spanish too :) this sunday the primary did their program and it was cool to see and hear all those righteous children sing. I loved the spirit i felt from those children.

So i am assuming that all will be there Saturday on Christmas. I'm sorry mom but im not gonna have any time to precall or anything this week because im gonna be super busy. Tomorrow we are having a super p-day with half the mission so i won't have time tomorrow and the rest of this week we are going to be out contacting and teaching. I'm just gonna call around 11 am Guate time Saturday the 25th. I hope all can be there. :) I'm excited to talk to you all. The missionary handbook says 40 min max so i need your help to follow that rule. I will call you first and then you call me back on that number.

This week was an interesting one and i think i only slept at my house 4 of the 7 days this week because i was on divisions 4 days. On wednesday i was with Elder Forbush, one of my companions from the MTC and that was sweet. We worked hard and i got to lead my area for the first time alone :) it was interesting, but thankfully we didnt get lost. On Thursday i was with one of the Zone Leaders Elder Gonzales and that was cool to be able to work with him and get help from him on how i can be a better missionary. Then on Friday and some of Saturday i was with 2 other elders in San Lucas Toliman which is right near the lake Atitlam, the supposed waters of mormon. It was such a cool place and i got to see some cool views. Oh and i turned 4 months old this week too. That was this week. another great week in the service of the Lord.

Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment