Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time Flies When You're Serving the Lord

Weeks go by so fast when you have a missionary out! It's already P-Day again??

Elder Turner writes:
Mother!! another pday with out an email :( jk :) everything is alllll good. It has been a busy week and I am changin companions tomorrow. I'll be getting paired up with a latino companion because my spanish has been increasing tremendously.

This paragraph is specifically for Brooklyn and if you want to save it for her bday, you can do that.
BROOKLYN!!! Your time has come and you are going to be baptized soon! I am soooo proud and happy for you :) I can't express to you how happy I am for you. I am smiling from ear to ear thinking of you being baptized. The Lord is so proud of you for this amazing decision you will be making. Remember that no matter what you do in your life, your Savior Jesus Christ has paid the price for it, good or bad. You are amazing and I pray for you to be the best you can be. I love you so much and you are going to be an amazing member of the church. Be smart and know that you can go to your Father in Heaven for ANYTHING. Happy Birthday girl :)

Today we went to the market today and that was cool to get out in to the city. I was able to hold my own with all those fast speaking vendors and made some good deals. Hey Dad, I got you something from the market for you and I'll be sending it home in a while. Did the family get that package I had my comp in utah send home? We also went to the mall today in the city, and I have to admit, it is better then the chandler fashion center. I was shocked! Anyways I didn't enjoy it much because it was an extreme distraction.

There's not an awful too much to write about, but I want everyone to know that I love them. I am soooooo grateful for all of the support that everyone gives me, and the prayers really do help. I have been healthy this whole time!! I sent Kort and Zack letters a week ago, so watch for them.

Mom I love you so much. I cannot explain to you in a sentence of words how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. You are the most amazing mother ever and without you and your selfless loving example, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. I love you so much and pray for you always. You are the best mother anyone could ask for.

I love you all,
Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment